We have long prided ourselves in providing quality, memorable learning experiences for students of literally all grade levels.
We have always recognized, long before today’s budget crises, that school budgets are extremely limited. Our student pricing clearly and appropriately recognizes this reality. Except for meals, teachers and chaperones are always charged student rates.
Amish Trails Tour
- Includes “Jacob’s Choice” at the F/X Theater, Amish House & One-Room School, and Step-On Guided Farmlands Excursion on board your bus.
- Student groups of 20 or more
- $16.95 per person (Teacher, Chaperone or Student)
- Allow 4 hours for this tour
“Jacob’s Choice” Theater and Amish House & One-Room School Combo
- $13.95 per person (Teacher, Chaperone or Student)
- Allow 90 minutes
Group rates for “Jacob’s Choice,” the Amish House & One-Room School, and other elements of our theme tours are available alone or in combination.
Special School Tours
- For the Old and the MOO, One Room to Rumspringa, Farm of the Future, Visit-in-Person, and Kids Amish Country Cookin’ Tours, view Student Group rates for details.
Complimentary Teacher or Chaperone
We are able to offer one complimentary teacher or chaperone (per bus or group of 25 persons or more). Drivers are always our guests. More than half of the group must be students (elementary through high school) to qualify for student rates.
Book Your Tour Early
We regularly host school groups daily year-round. During the Spring, school bookings are extremely heavy and we suggest making reservations as early as possible, although we always try to accommodate “last minute” requests.
Schedule a School Tour by calling 800.555.2303 x221.
For more information, email our Group Tour department.