- Payment: Payment in full is required prior to the start of any activity upon verification of the final count. Payment is generally expected two weeks prior to arrival, and is accepted by cash, certified check, company (or school district) check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or money order. Checks should be made payable to The Amish Experience. Amish home meals, Sight & Sound reservations, or other theater reservations must be paid in full 6 weeks prior to arrival date and are non-refundable.
- Refunds: For all dining and tour reservations, payments will be refunded if cancellation is received in writing at least 15 days before the reserved date. Please note that cancellations received within 14 days of service will result in forfeiture of deposit. Amish home meals, Sight & Sound, or other theater reservations: Cancellations must be received in writing 6 weeks prior to arrival date in order to receive return of 100% of payment. Cancellations received less than 6 weeks prior to arrival date are subject to the policies of the theater policies in effect at the time of cancellation.
- Group Size to Qualify for Rates: All prices quoted are based on reservations for 20 or more paying passengers, unless otherwise noted in the contract.
- Complimentary Admissions: Driver and escort or group leader are our guests with 25 or more paid passengers. These comps are not transferable.
- School and Youth Groups: For those student and youth groups dining at Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant, please note that at least one adult chaperone must be seated at each table of students. Coach Drivers are not considered adult chaperones.
- Use of Group’s Coach: All guide service is done on board your motorcoach with your group’s driver. Please be sure that the speaker system on the coach is operable for your step-on guide.
- Reservation of Seat for Amish Experience Guide: For safety and legal purposes, a seat must be reserved on your motorcoach for the Amish Experience step-on guide.
- Arrival / Check-In Time: In order to guarantee prompt and efficient service the escort, group leader, or coach driver must check in at the Amish Experience Theater box office in the east parking lot at Plain & Fancy Farm no less than 15 minutes prior to the start of the first activity booked. Groups checking in later than this time will be serviced in the most reasonable manner possible. When running late, a call from the escort or driver helps us in re-organizing your times and itinerary. 717-768-8400, ext. 210.
- Guide Gratuity: A gratuity for Amish Experience step-on guides is not included in the price of the activity booked. All other meal, attraction, and theater bookings include tax and gratuity as applicable.